Dr Sandhu, no excuses...Talk to me and let’s get you moving!

Ageing is a natural process. Unfortunately as we age from 35+ our bodies, given the opportunity deteriorates rapidly or slowly. Every single day I hear from many people in their 30's and 40's that their aches and pains are because they are old and they seem to accept it as a norm just because their friends, family members went through the years with the same symptoms. After 20 years of treating thousands of patients and literally thousands of hours of study, education and experience, what I have found to be the reality is that your health is a result of your input. You are an outcome of what you eat/drink, what exercise you do, what thoughts you have daily and the state of your nervous system.
So I decided to prove to all my beloved patients and hopefully their friends and families that this is actually true! And also because I am FED UP of seeing people blaming age on their symptoms when actually it is their actions and inaction are to blame. For this I took some very embarrassing photographs of my self because I was sort of following my philosophy (as we all know healer heal thy self does not always work) but as I believe that I have to be congruent with my beliefs I decided to follow some very simple rules.


1: Control my food intake better - in particular follow intermittent fasting.
Check out all the videos on YouTube on it.

2: Exercise Daily - literally this is no more than 10-15 mins a day of HIIT and Yoga alternately, then on a weekend maybe about 30-45 mins again using videos on YouTube. I would exercise in the morning before work.

3: Write down my goals and vision for my future daily- Recently a University College in London did a clinical trial on habit forming and they found that it take 56 consecutive days of repeating an act before it becomes a habit.

4: Use positive affirmations on YouTube to drown out that horrible little negative voice we all have in our head at every opportunity.

Above are the pictures and I still have not finished my journey!

The reason for doing this is because I am 56 and in Nov I will be 57! so STOP using age as an excuse!
Come and see me, Talk to me and let’s get you moving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BENEFITS OF A BAMBOO PILLOW

Leeks - Did you know?

Seasonal Allergies? Chiropractic Proven to Help